Suomen musiikkioppilaitosten liitto ry (SML)
Polyfollia 2012: 5th World Showcase and Marketplace for Choral Singing 30.10.-4.11.2012
Discover from inside how we work and how we deal with this amazing challenge: building the unique international showcase and festival of choral art in the world.
You already work in the choral field and you intend to develop an event?
You want to discover and practice new ways and new tools to improve?
Come, share and learn with colleagues from all over the world, develop your own international network and take part to this unique event in the world.
Apply for CAMP: the Choral Art Management Programme of Polyfollia and ECA-EC!
Main topics discussed:
- crossed artistic and technical perspective on concerts
- a showcase & market day dedicated to professionals
- a world artistic committee to select the best
- looking after invited ensembles and amateur choirs before and during the festival
- managing a large volunteer team
- dealing with audience in the concert halls
- working with local partners
- conferences with international experts of the choral world...
- international choral structures, networks and events
Please note: application has to be sent before March 31st 2012.
Read more and download the application form on our website: www.polyfollia.org
If you meet any difficulty please contact Hélène: helene.leroy[at]polyfollia.org